Terms of Sale
- They are non-refundable, unless in the unlikely event that the festival has been officially cancelled. In which case you will need to return your tickets to us.
- They can not be refunded or replaced if they are lost of stolen, we suggest you consider holiday insurance or check to see if they are covered by an existing policy or credit card provider.
- They are not person specific and may be given or sold to annother person, provided that you do not charge more than you paid.
- Anyone aged under 16 years old, must be accompanied by an adult, aged 18 or over, who is also attending the festival and has a ticket.
- Age restrictions apply on the day of admission, rather than on the day of purchase.
- Buying our tickets and passes with the sole intention of selling them on commercially without prior agreement, even as a re-seller is not permitted and will invalidate them.
- We can not be held liable for any third party products or services, which have been purchased or agreed to, in connection with the festival (such as accommodation, travel, insurance, pet minding, loss of earning, etc).
- We reserve the right to ammend things such as performers, line-ups, traders, stages, other venues, food vendors, site services, camping arrangements or any other specific details; which may be subject to change without prior notice.
- These conditions are in addition to your statutory rights, which are not effected.