There are many reasons why our site may not respond properly, some of which are temporary and simply trying again after 10 minutes will work.
Others are to do with your device or its internet browser and the easiest way to resolve this is to change the program you use. We recommend Google's Chrome browser or Mozilla's Firefox; although this website is fully tested on all major browsers, we've found that Internet Explorer is more problematic than others.
Should you be unable or unwilling to use or install a new browser, then you can try deleting your browser's cache and/or cookies. This is useful because old versions of our site (or partner sites like PayPal) are strored on your device and the browser will try to use this first, rather than downloading the up-to-date version. You can find instructions on how to clear your cache and cookies, here.
If the suggestions above don't help, then we would really appreciate it if you could let us know, so that we can find any problems and repair them.
To help us track down any bugs, we need you to answer these questions as best as you can:
- Which page does the error appear on or which page are you trying to access?
- What are the symptoms of the error? Such as dead links, a page doesn't load, loads but garbled, crash or freeze, a submit button doesn't a send form, a form delivers an error when it shouldn't, etc. Please try to give as much information as you can.
- Which browser are you using? Such as Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Android, iPhone, etc.
- What device are you using? Such as a Windows PC, Apple Mac, iPhone, Android, Linux PC, etc.
- Do you get any error messages? If you do, please tell us what it says.